Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Reboot

So I've decided to start blogging again. My friend recently started up a Tumblr for this sort of thing and then I read some things from Bad Sandwich today, and it just seemed like an good intriguing idea. Plus I have a lot to say and needed a better place to say it than Facebook or passive aggressive songs I write. So that said, I decided to just continue writing on this old thang.

Some things that are different from my last post three years ago:
- I curse a lot more
- I've gotten fatter, then skinnier, then medium fatter again
- Sheep broke up and I'm in a gajillion other bands or so
- I got a Bachelor's degree
- I have three sources of income (one full time, two home jobs, plus occasional odd jobs)
- I started a record label

and oh yeah, I have a new girlfriend who, gun to my head, is actually pretty cool. Expect to see more here. Or don't! I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment